Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Welcome to the Pegasus Blog

Turns out I'm a serial blogger. I can't help myself.

I'm interested in Bend, Oregon. And small business. And everything else.

So I've created a third blog, (or a second blog that will be active), to address subjects that come up about Pegasus Books of Bend, (Oregon), my business.

And the Best Minimum Wage Job A Middle Aged Guy Ever Had will continue to be everything else.

This may or may not be a daily blog; probably will be daily, knowing my tendency. But no more than once a day.

I'm also going to be holding myself to one blog entry a day on the BMWJAMAGEH blog. (But as many comments as I feel like.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Right on. One thing I've advocated to you before (I think) is blog the new comics/products you get in each week.